QlikView 11 for Developers (Packt Publishing, ISBN: 978-1849686068)
With over 500 pages of completely original content, QlikView 11 for Developers is aimed at both beginning and experienced QlikView developers. The book offers a completely practical and hands-on tutorial for learning both basic and advanced QlikView development concepts and best practices.
Besides learning QlikView, this is also a perfect resource to review your knowledge for the QlikView 11 Developer Certification.
The book follows a practical case, HighCloud Airlines. This case evolves throughout the book, developing your QlikView skills step by step while gradually building a complete QlikView solution.
Topics covered in the book include:
- Using script to load and transform data, and best practices for keeping everything manageable
- Data modelling, and how to overcome common modelling challenges
- Styling and designing your applications
- Advanced aggregations and expressions
- Point-in-time reporting and achieving complex calculations using Set Analysis
- Best practices for setting up a scalable data architecture
- Securing your data with Section Access
- Time-saving techniques for making your QlikView development more efficient.
All example and solution files are Personal Edition enabled. This means that anyone with the free, personal edition of QlikView can pick up the book and start learning how to develop QlikView applications. There is no need to invest in software beforehand.
Where to buy
QlikView 11 for Developers is available in both paperback and ebook versions, and can be purchased online through various online book stores, for example:
Paperback or Kindle