New feature: QlikView / Qlik Sense book list

Books for QlikView and Qlik Sense developers and consultantsDifferent people have different preferences for acquiring new skills and knowledge. Some like to follow a classroom training while others prefer to start with a concrete problem, research the subject themselves and learn by doing. Some people like to read blog posts and watch videos, while others prefer to read a book. Today I have something for that last group; a reading list for QlikView and Qlik Sense professionals.

The reading list is available through this link, or via the top menu bar. It does not only contain books about QlikView or Qlik Sense, but also a range of peripheral methods, skills and technologies that I believe will make you a more well-rounded Qlik professional. I will be periodically updating this list with new and relevant books.

I hope you will enjoy this list. If there are any must-read books that you are missing, feel free to contact me through the contact form, or leave me a comment below.

December 2, 2014 - 10:44 | Permalink

Thanks Barry! This is a great resource.

It would appear that Henric’s Sense book is not on the list yet, I think that is available for pre-order already?

December 2, 2014 - 12:39 | Permalink

Hi Steve,

I didn’t think that was available on Amazon yet (which I use to get accurate prices about the books), but apparently it is. I have added it to the list, thanks!

December 2, 2014 - 13:23 | Permalink

Do we really need a book for Qlik Sense? And I thought it would be a Self Service BI tool..

Btw. great list Barry! I will send you some more..

December 2, 2014 - 14:07 | Permalink

Well, on the business end of Sense you probably do not need a lot of instruction, but there’s all the stuff underneath it that I certainly thinks warrants a book (or two).

December 2, 2014 - 15:55 | Permalink

Great collection, I have read some and other are new to me. I would suggest to add “The art of war” Sun Tzu under various category.

Cheers

Alexander Boyko
    December 18, 2014 - 23:02 | Permalink

With great pleasure that I read your book (QlikView 11 for Developers) and make out all the examples of it.
    Many thanks for the titanic work.